Groundhog Hunting DVDs

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
We're going to try something here that we did a long time ago on the old site. LarryR has created a set of DVDs of groundhog hunting and would like to make them available to whomever wants to watch em.

What we would like to do is create a list in this thread whereby people who want to have the DVD's mailed to them can post their name. Then, the person in line ahead of them can get their mailing info and send the DVDs off when they're done with them.

So here's what we'd like you to do: Post up your interest only (no need for personal info to be shared on the public forum). When you are done watching the DVDs contact the next person who asked to see them, get their mailing info, and mail them on to the next person in line and post up that you have done so.

If you have any questions, PM an admin or LarryR and we will be happy to help.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
The current list, to my understanding, is as follows:

GrizzlyBear
NC OldTimer
Tightline

Rye

Old Mossy Horns
Tip,

I believe High Brass spoke up in the original thread saying he'd like to see them too.

BigStrutter

Twelve Pointer
Please go ahead and add me to the list, where ever I will fit in!! And thanks to LarryR for making and sharing the vids.

Ned

LOSTYOURNOODLE

Put Down Lostyournoodle. I Would Love To See Some Groundswine Shootin'!

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Ok the show is on the road. I mailed them out to Grizzly yesterday morning and was told they should get there today. He should be laughing hysterically about now.

poppy

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Ok the show is on the road. I mailed them out to Grizzly yesterday morning and was told they should get there today. He should be laughing hysterically about now.

Dang Grizzlybear

Last edited:

Sigma40

Eight Pointer
I look forward to his pics. I'd love to see his movies. If you would be so kind to throw my name on the list I would greatly appreciate it.

partspimp

Old Mossy Horns
I just got videos today, And lord have mercy....(grunting and groanin).....

LOL....this is gonna be fun

Mike(NC)

That sounds great. How about putting my name on the list. Thanks :D

Windrunner

Twelve Pointer
Are these DVDs still floating around? We were talking about them on the squirrel hunt yesterday, I wanna see 'em

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Looks like JMB might have been the last to ask for them. Might give him a PM inquiry so see if he has them.

partspimp

Old Mossy Horns
LarryR...If you notice I sent that last pm on 4-4-11, And I lost the house and all its contents a week afterwards....Im sorry, but yes these were lost in the Tornado..

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
PartsPimp: Yes I heard about the tornado and your loss. I can only imagine how bad it really was. Don't sweat the DVD's, I know you lost a heck of a lot more important things than the DVD's. I have copies of all of them, I think there were 12 but would have to go back in the thread to see exactly what time frame the DVD's covered. I think it is the set where I tried to copy volume IV but couldn't get it to reproduce. My son also has a complete set so perhaps his volume IV will reproduce.

I don't know how many people wanted to see the DVD's but didn't get to see them. If there is enough interest I would consider reproducing them again and mailing them out so those of you who would like to review them could pass them around. I guess the best way would be for those who have not seen them and still wants to see them to start a new list by adding their name to this thread. If there appears to be enough names added I will try to make a new set and forward them to the first individual on the list. Once that person reviews them they would contact the next name on the list via PM to get their mailing address and forward them. Those wanting to see them post your name.