2012 NC Hunt and Fish/Bioplots Buck-It Minerals Trail Cam Contest

hrcarver

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I just got word from the administrators that we are on for round two of the nchuntandfish/bioplots buck-it minerals trail cam contest.

I'll put up one of my 40 lb Complete Systems to the winner to be chosen by yall. I will also put up a 20lber of your choice to both second place and the winner of a random drawing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules.

One entry per month per member.

Any bait is legal. My minerals, someone else's minerals, salt blocks, corn piles, etc. is all fair game.

Contest runs through Christmas Day.

I'll pick 5 of my favorites and do a poll in the general forum to pick the winners at the close of the contest.

The poll will be closed on Jan 1 and the winner(s) will be announced.

Post your pics in this thread.

Must be a NC deer.

Must be a NC resident.

Pics must be property of the person submitting them (i.e. not your cousins pic, unless he registers here and enters the pics himself).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I missed something, let me know. No cheating and good luck!

H.R. Carver

hrcarver

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
June counts, I know its early but what you got so far?

Example...

crow6412.jpg

NchunterWilkes

IM004442.jpg This is all I got so far. Went back and fixed my date on cam.

Last edited:

poppop

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Let me enter this picture please ....bucks came an old bag of last years corn I had thrown out.

PICT0024-2.jpg

Last edited:

buckinthetruck

Yep similar. Looks a little bigger then this one. Im guessing this one to be no more then 115 if im lucky. Nice deer though.