New Squirrel stopper....

tra_cline

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Just ordered/paid for new Browning BPS Field 410 off gun broker. This gun has been exceptionally hard to find locally so I went ahead and bought it. Local shop doing transfer for me. Browning has 10% rebate right now so now was a good time for the "want". This will pair well with my CZ455 Mannlicher, the 2 of these should make for a fun couple of shooters..https://www.reedssports.com/prodimages/gbimages/serial/09972ZR1214.jpg

Last edited:

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Buddy of mine could have bought one like that for $299 at the raleigh gun show a few weeks back and didn't. I wish he would have and sold it to me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tra_cline

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Buddy of mine could have bought one like that for $299 at the raleigh gun show a few weeks back and didn't. I wish he would have and sold it to me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Check the prices on GB on these and you'll really wish he had

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

tra_cline

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Finally got it picked up today. Got to get sling on it and see where it shoots. Feels really good. Even if they are mine- I gotta say I got a killer pair of Squirrel chasers!
d202f5477588b74e26a79c51668ec9c6.jpg
2a455352f893dd0dc05add86a8e8f606.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

BWstickman

Button Buck
That’s sweet!!! I’ve got a Mossberg 500 in 410... 25 yards is about as far as I’ll trust it to take squirrels

TheCloudX

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Nice gun! Love 410s. Learned to shoot on an old single barreled 410. Been seeing more stock for ammo too. Hoping they are making a comeback