San Francisco IDIOTS

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
This legislation would make San Francisco the largest U.S. city to go fur-free. West Hollywood, also in California, was the first to ban fur entirely back in 2013; Berkeley followed suit in 2017.

Surprised?

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
IF that's what they want, that's fine. i just hope their lunacy doesn't spread too much ... and esp. not to where I live.

... It easily could, though.

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
IF that's what they want, that's fine. i just hope their lunacy doesn't spread too much ... and esp. not to where I live.

... It easily could, though.

Moscow, Russia will ban furs next

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Can't we just get a bunch of us together with our Skill Saws and go ahead and cut California off and let it float away? Or better yet, sink.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
^

thats-not-how-this-works-thats-not-how-any-of-13575671.png

:D :D

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Can't we just get a bunch of us together with our Skill Saws and go ahead and cut California off and let it float away? Or better yet, sink.

Financially, California will cut itself off pretty soon. Wait until they start to trim those bloated government pensions...

Note that Katy Tang is one of the SF Supervisors who stared at her cellphone and ignored the family of Kate Steinle, as they addressed the SF Board of Supervisors on behalf of their sister/daughter, who was murdered by a convicted felon illegal alien on a pier in SF. Apparently she is more interested in the lives of minks than women. Wait, I thought libs were all for women's rights?

CJF

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Oh oh I must be a Lib cause I am for women's rights in fact I must be the ultimate lib because I am for women's lefts as well heck I'm for the whole women. They are easy on the eye and usually smell purty too.

DC-DXT

Twelve Pointer
I’ve been to SF once and that was once too many. Wife had to attend a conference for work and wanted me to go with her. The only thing I liked was Alcatraz. Hades on earth.

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My dad got off the plane coming home from Vietnam in San Francisco. He got spit on and yelled at walking thru the airport by a bunch of hippies . He said he would never go back to California...... and he did not.

Last edited:

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I have no problem with this In fact, I hope San Fran prohibits the sale of GAS next!

As long as they don't make "wearing" fur, or "using" gas illegal, I say let the city do what they want if the council votes on it. None of those are federally or even state protected rights.

Red

Button Buck
I went to SF for a conference once. The hobo sitting on the park bench replied “better than you” when I asked “how’s it going”. To which I replied “you have no idea my friend”. This seemed to strike him as odd considering the tilt of his head. Ive been stationed in Cali and I cannot speak for the northern half. The southern half should be removed from the map.

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
We have had one big San Fran idiot in politics for many years now..Seems she said years ago if she could get the votes she would strip everyone of their gun rights and force people to turn them in.. The old Witch is still up there..

waxhaw

Six Pointer
When they don't make any money off of what they do , then they will change their minds. Besides its only one TRASHY city. San Fran is nothing but a garbage dump for the left wing nuts.

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
I guess the people that tell me that CA isn't the same all over may be right. Never the less, I have a client in CA and won't go to their home office and it pisses them off to no end, but they won't cancel my contract!! So they do understand business and monetary income...
If the fur ban move cost the city 40 million I wonder how they'll replace that income?? Wait, I got it, raise taxes!!

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I’ve been to SF once and that was once too many. Wife had to attend a conference for work and wanted me to go with her. The only thing I liked was Alcatraz. Hades on earth.

I went there once for a work conference. The ONLY thing I liked was the airport because it got me the hell out of that dump.

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
The ONLY thing I liked was the airport because it got me the hell out of that dump.

Best comment yet.
I have said for years that CA is a cesspool and have wished for it to break off from the main land. If the wall is ever built along the border, would be nice if it would turn North along the Western border of Arizona and Nevada.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Just read an article about how SF is losing more residents than any other metropolitan area. They are actually running out of uhauls lol.

The bad part is, those folks are moving other places, and will soon insist that the SF way be implemented wherever they land.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
They also 'morph' a little to disguise themselves as conservatives, or at least, "moderates".

A dose of the real world (like getting robbed or mugged or ruined by high taxes) is the only hope for a cure.