Bear creek arsenal

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Have any of you guys dealt with these folks? I’d never heard of them until i saw a man who had on one of their shirts yesterday. I was looking at 6.5 Grendel uppers online and the first thing to pop up was this same store.

How long have they been around?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridgeline66

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Two guys at work just bought two of their ar15 kits, they don't have them together yet, so no idea if they are pleased.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I’ve got a 6.5 gren and 6.8 from em, so far no complaints, really enjoying the side charging uppers

Tbone

Six Pointer
I have heard that they used to be Moore's Machine Co and had questionable quality in years past. Not sure if this is correct or not. I bought one of their upper assemblies earlier I the year. Everything looks good. I have only fired 50-100 rounds through it so far. I have not had any problems. I am very satisfied with it.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
I have heard that they used to be Moore's Machine Co and had questionable quality in years past. Not sure if this is correct or not. I bought one of their upper assemblies earlier I the year. Everything looks good. I have only fired 50-100 rounds through it so far. I have not had any problems. I am very satisfied with it.

The Moore Machine rifles were less than mediocre.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/bear-creek-arsenal

<>< Fish

SamCo89

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Bought an complete BCA 300Blk upper from Primary arms back @ Christmas.. put a couple hundred rounds through it so far & been impressed. No issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

southerngunbelle

Six Pointer
I actually applied for a job there and I don’t feel like it was handled professionally.
Other than that, I have no other impressions besides mine just not being good.
I have heard that customer service sucks, from a few friends.

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Their plant manager is my former boss. He's a good ol boy if you have any other questions I'll ask.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I actually applied for a job there and I don’t feel like it was handled professionally.
Other than that, I have no other impressions besides mine just not being good.
I have heard that customer service sucks, from a few friends.

I dont work or associate with people there. I do work in a customer related manufacturing type company. I can tell you that right now it is very tough to have good customer service. The markets are booming. It is a product of having less supply than is demanded. I know we do out absolute best to take care of customers; however, there are things that slip through the cracks on us. I forget things all of the time and I can promise that it is not intentional. I know others go through this. We work at least 10 hours a day and most days are 12 or more.

Customer service is really sliding down on everybody. Things are much more volumous and faster than they once were.

The gun market is booming and I know they are slammed.

Inshore duck

Eight Pointer
Customer service is really sliding down on everybody.

Not really. Broke an index arm on my Dillon 650 XL yesterday, they expressed shipped me a new assembly same day. Free part and free shipping as always. Never ask for a serial number or a sales receipt. The great companies remain great for a reason.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Customer service is really sliding down on everybody.

Not really. Broke an index arm on my Dillon 650 XL yesterday, they expressed shipped me a new assembly same day. Free part and free shipping as always. Never ask for a serial number or a sales receipt. The great companies remain great for a reason.

I think reloading has grown, but i dont see it as booming right now. I can see it for accuracy, hobby, and odd calibers, but common stuff makes it hardly economical. I have 3 presses myself. I load shotguns and pistols. I can save about $4 a box on pistols, but i cannot save a dime on shotgun shells. I can maybe break even, but the lead is high.

What line of work are you in?

Inshore duck

Eight Pointer
Medicine. The only way to have good customer service for me is to write opioids for every patient or at least that is the expectation for 85% of patients. Patient surveys are the worst thing to happen to the field of medicine. Very difficult doing what is medically correct and what makes people "happy".

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
I’ll post back on this in a few weeks when I can get to the range with it.

458 socom upper came back in stock yesterday. Got one headed to the house.

Will advise.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Medicine. The only way to have good customer service for me is to write opioids for every patient or at least that is the expectation for 85% of patients. Patient surveys are the worst thing to happen to the field of medicine. Very difficult doing what is medically correct and what makes people "happy".

Well if people knew what was good for them, 85% of patients wouldn’t need a Dr