3/17

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
hunting for gobbling saturday in SC. almost as good as carrying the guns. actually better sometimes. i cant screw up scouting. :)

Good luck to those of you playing already.

deepbreath

Six Pointer
Great morning in sc!! My son doubled up and out by 9:00!
Can’t figure out how to post pics but anyway what a great opportunity the good lord gave us. Memorable hunt for sure.

rageslinger

Four Pointer
alright rageslinger: what happened? we non hunters need our fix. :)

Well it didn't go quite as planned but not going to complain. They gobbled like crazy on roost and only had a chance to gobble 1 time on the ground before 2 were dead. Played with some more birds that evening but they were happy with the hens they already had. Sunday came and only about 7 gobbles on the roost. After fly down it was on with the hens to never be seen again. Had to leave at 1 WMA rules. So we got two tags filled out of 4

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1521331766121.jpg
    FB_IMG_1521331766121.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 54

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Well it didn't go quite as planned but not going to complain. They gobbled like crazy on roost and only had a chance to gobble 1 time on the ground before 2 were dead. Played with some more birds that evening but they were happy with the hens they already had. Sunday came and only about 7 gobbles on the roost. After fly down it was on with the hens to never be seen again. Had to leave at 1 WMA rules. So we got two tags filled out of 4

i'de say it worked like a charm. doubling off the roost. Awesome.

Congratulations. dont know about anyone else but i am very envious. :)