Randolph County Lease oportunity

midridg

Button Buck
I currently am looking for someone to share me hunting lease in Randolph county for 2018-2019. The hunt club is comprised of ~350 acres and broken into ~50 acres sections. Each section has a maximum of 2 hunters. That being said this lease would be for you and you alone (sorry, no kids, brothers, cousins, etc.).

Property is comprised of fields and managed hardwoods. Price is $500.

I'm going to be fairly particular on who I share the lease with. I just want to make sure our hunting styles don't clash.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you more info.

thanks.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
that's $20 bucks per acre. pretty high for randolph.

although that may be changing with that ferguson buck getting killed there last year.

Southern

Ten Pointer
Seven people on 350 acres is alot of pressure in and out of the woods but the $20 is the new norm everywhere, sorry to say.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Big deer (140”-150”) been coming outta Randolph county for years. The group of buddies I hunt with and know, there’ll be a couple killed by them every year. I know the Ferguson boy. Grew up going to church with him, his brother and his parents. Wouldn’t call him a friend, but not because We don’t get along, just because he was a bit younger than me and we never hung out together. Still a good guy though. He and his family know what all my buddies know, you let those 3-1/2yo 130” deer go, and it’s very possible to get 150”+ deer in that area.

midridg

Button Buck
I will send you a message with my contact information if you say that you are interested.

thanks for responding.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Does this give you full use of the 350 acres or are you asking someone to split the given 50 acre track with you for the season for 500$?
What kind if rules?
How many hunters, when you are talking share it's implying just 2 members?

Tiffany24

Button Buck
I currently am looking for someone to share me hunting lease in Randolph county for 2018-2019. The hunt club is comprised of ~350 acres and broken into ~50 acres sections. Each section has a maximum of 2 hunters. That being said this lease would be for you and you alone (sorry, no kids, brothers, cousins, etc.).

Property is comprised of fields and managed hardwoods. Price is $500.

I'm going to be fairly particular on who I share the lease with. I just want to make sure our hunting styles don't clash.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you more info.

thanks.
Is this still available?