Attached tags

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
is sure wish walmart would check in deer per pinehunter's idea.

i would love to drag one in their store to register it. :)

Hell I’d drive 45min outa the way to take mine to the Cary locations.... ohhh the snowflake angst!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Hell I’d drive 45min outa the way to take mine to the Cary locations.... ohhh the snowflake angst!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe I'd gut mine first before putting it in the shopping cart and wheeling it to the sporting goods section! :)

<>< Fish

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I believe I'd gut mine first before putting it in the shopping cart and wheeling it to the sporting goods section! :)

<>< Fish

i like that idea better. dragging would be overkill. and TravisLH is on to something. i could take mine to the one on the chatham/orange line.

the one that the Chapel hillites wouldnt let in their town. :) the one they bust the door down to get into.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
There are some good trees we could use for skinning and dressing them deer.......Right around Carr Mill Mall........

RJ1

Ten Pointer
I don't know if it would happen in Chapel Hill or with deer but we pulled into the Wal-Mart in New Bern one night coming in from bear hunting with two really nice bear on the trailer,two of us went in the store when we got back you would have thought somebody famous was out there,we could have made $200.00 if we had charged $1.00 for people to take pictures of them.People were even going back in the store to get those disposable cameras asking us to stay until they got back.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I don't know if it would happen in Chapel Hill or with deer but we pulled into the Wal-Mart in New Bern one night coming in from bear hunting with two really nice bear on the trailer,two of us went in the store when we got back you would have thought somebody famous was out there,we could have made $200.00 if we had charged $1.00 for people to take pictures of them.People were even going back in the store to get those disposable cameras asking us to stay until they got back.

uh no that would not happen in chapel hill. :)

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
It's not going to stop any poacher who hunts at home and processes their own deer. If they manage to shoot something special, that/those are the only ones that will be "shown off" anyway.

Last edited:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
It's not going to stop any poacher who hunts at home and processes their own deer. If they manage to shoot something special, that/those are the only ones that will be "shown off" anyway.

i think you are underestimating the egos of those that kill deer. the game warden shows on tv seem to catch folks alot via social media.

"something special" need not apply.