• Don't care

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Do not support them and will quit deer hunting

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
Poll on the support for the modified changes to the deer regulations passed today

CJF

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
For those of us living in North Western North Carolina there are almost no changes to what we already have.

Luv2Boutdoors!

Ten Pointer
Poll on the support for the modified changes to the deer regulations passed today

So the new deer (and bear) hunting proposal is now official? The changes the NCWRC proposed are official for the 2018-2019 deer (and bear) season?

cheapdate

Eight Pointer
I would like to see a poll on going back to tags attached to deer. I used to think it was great that we went away from the attached tags. Now I think we should have stayed with the attached tags.

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
For those of us living in North Western North Carolina there are almost no changes to what we already have.

Unless you were/are somebody who used bonus tags

Folks who kill lots of deer might not be happy

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I support one thread for this topic, and new information being added to the existing thread. That way i know which thread to ignore.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
This thread was only a poll until turned otherwise.

If the mods want to lock it down, fine by me.

I posted it just for the poll

Everyone who believes this raise your hand...or do you think a poll would be better?

<>< Fish

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
Have to say this small sample poll falls in line with claims that the NCWRC listened to respondents.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I would like to see a poll on going back to tags attached to deer. I used to think it was great that we went away from the attached tags. Now I think we should have stayed with the attached tags.

Set a poll up...

I really dont care about the tags.. Will not do anything to me or for me....
I hunt within the NCWRC rules.