Pup is coming along nicely

deerslyr30-06

Old Mossy Horns
Some may remember several months back that I got a lab pup. Here’s how he is today. 8 months old, over 70lbs now. He’s going to be a big one. He’s a big ol goober but he loves to work. Here’s some pics from him as he has grown. Spends all day every day with me. No bond like it. Loyal as they come. IMG_1895.jpgIMG_1897.jpgIMG_1896.jpgIMG_0370.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deerslyr30-06

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks Justin. He has never “acted like a puppy”. He is so laid back when riding in truck or at my office or at home. He is just as happy to lay on the floor and be lazy as he is to chase down a duck. Never acts aggressive. Wants to be next to me all the time.

Was fairly easy to house break. Listens very well. He’s been a great dog.

deerslyr30-06

Old Mossy Horns
IMG_1318.jpg

These are from when he was I believe 6 months. Took him on a swamp hunt with myself and a good friend. He retrieved 3 of the 6 ducks.

I enjoy watching him work more than I enjoy shooting the birds.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
I’ve got puppy fever bad. Thanks for sharing. I’m sure the time he spends with you has a lot to do with how well he behaves. Kind of like a kid, that spends time with mom and Dad vs one that doesn’t.

deerslyr30-06

Old Mossy Horns
Here’s some more pics of him. I couldn’t even tell you how many people have asked me to breed him. IMG_1834.jpgIMG_1786.jpgIMG_1731.jpgIMG_1505.jpg

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
Awesome looking pup. Mine is now 9 months old and is off at training in Four Oaks. We miss the heck out of him, but I don't have time to train him myself.

TheCloudX

Ten Pointer
Contributor
curious as to why? or is the GSP a pet?

She's a good dog, 7 months old. I adopted her from my grandpa who for the past few months wasn't able to run her due to his health. She's the most hyper dog I've ever owned, and I've raised a lab. I work from home, and have to juggle her boundless energy. On the flip side, she has a great nose and is a quick learner. I've been able to teach her sit verbally and nonverbally. Working on stay at the moment.