Got My Buck Back

sandhills hunter

Ten Pointer
He just told us the other day for sure. He mounted a bass for my daddy in 1988 and we've used him ever since. Who do you use?

Actually been a few years since I've had one done. But me and several buddies have been using a preacher on Hwy 130 east of Whiteville near where Hallsboro Rd intersects. Bear Bay Taxidermy I believe it was called, not sure, I have his business card at work. A small sign was posted for it at his house/shop driveway on Hwy 130. Went to OIB this past weekend and noticed sign was taken down. So I'm thinking he may be out of business, hence me asking who use used. Always have thought he did good work.

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Man, I can't tell you how awesome it is to see you not let that chair slow you down! I wish I had half your grit! Since you apparently need a new taxidermist, feel free to call me next time you kill one. It looks like we are on opposite ends of the state, but I will drive to you to pick it up and deliver it when it's done. I'll gladly mount any deer you ever kill for the cost of the materials. I have a young nephew with mobility issues, and we want him to grow up knowing he can do anything he wants. You're a huge inspiration!

Thank you, Sir! That is an awesome offer to this young man.