Electricians....220v in garage.

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Any electricians around Raleigh up for a quick side job? I have a panel in the garage and need a 220 plug for a table saw. Looks like the panel has at least 2 poles open for this. It appears to be simple but would rather have someone more qualified install it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
I tried to get an electrician to do some odds and ends for me when I was building my shop. I had a hard time getting residential electricians to even answer the phone. I finally went to a commercial job site and asked a few of the guys pulling wires if they were interested. They got it done for me the next day. Speaking Spanish helped me on that deal. ;)

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
Turn the power off at the meter base. That will keep you safe. A 10$ power detector stick at lowes will make you feel safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
That would be the first step however I believe it’s a some type of sub panel. It’s driving my crazy, I cannot find a main breaker to kill the power to the whole house. This is a townhouse so it may be different than a typical house. I’ve traced it back from the meter with no luck.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Call Rick Beddingfield 919-625-7476

He is a busy man but he can take care of it.......tell him Scott Beasley sent you

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Tried Richard and had a conversation about what I wanted done and after all that said he was retired and can't help me.

I called Rick, no answer and full mailbox.
send Rick a text and tell him Scott Beasley told you to text him....see if he answers that....he is retired from Duke power and has a thriving business...