new squirrel sniper system in development,,,,,,

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
followed me home today,,,,,,,CZ 452 American in .22LR brand new in the box,,,now to scope her up

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
looks nice...shot a 452 my buddy had and it reminded my of my grandfathers old remington 511. I would like to have one of those or a browning t-bolt in .17hmr one day...

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I really dig those CZs, gorgeous gun and I need to get one in 22mag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Great rifles. I've let all my right handed ones go except my 452 Varmint.

Ed's Gun Shop recently got in a few new 452's if anyone want s one or needs another one.

<>< Fish

shadycove

Twelve Pointer
No need for a variable scope, Weaver K-4 is all you need. I have one [on a rifle] you can take and shoot some in the woods before you drop $$$$$$$$ on a scope.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Oh don't worry shadycove, big fan of fixed power scopes - my favorite is the Leupold M8 6x

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
I have a 452 trainer and it has won multiple rimfire shooting contest. Trigger breaks at 2.62lbs crisp..and with a 3-9 simmons will shoot a 10 shot 1/2in group at 75yrds. Its the best 22LR ive ever had. Both of my kids competed and place well in high school shooting team with it. Great guns for sure.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
the 452 trainer was my first as well,,,they are nice guns for sure (for what you pay)

Great looking rifle for sure...

Oh NO, a wood stock rifle... just had to say it... :)

you know, I thought the same thing when I posted it!! harked back to the "you hunt with blued/wood guns" thread,,,

Excursion

Ten Pointer
Awesome rifles out of the box. I coached MANY kids on our shooting teams and they all shot the 452. We did extremely well with it. Never had a failure and the trigger is really easy to adjust. Have fun.

DaddyRat

Four Pointer
I have the same gun in the LH version. Scoped with a Nikon Monarch 3x9x40. It loves Federal GM match HV. They are a very accurate weapon.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
as I mentioned in the first post, it is a 452 American,,,,not sure if he still has any left - email/call him as they are good at getting back to folks

BWstickman

Button Buck
Great guns!!! I have 3 CZ’s... 2 452’s and 1 455... I prefer the 452’s... I a lefty so 455 are nice but I like a left handed bolt gun