Second Amendment opinion

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
http://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/359363-What-if-there-were-serious-gun-controls%3F

A good one this time

Red

Button Buck
Haha man I only read halfway down and was working on a soapbox essay on how jacked up this post was. Finding quotes on Lautenburg act and such. Then I read the rest. Got me good. Link didn’t work so I hit google ‘the hill what if there were serious gun controls ‘.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

useyourbow

Eight Pointer
Link doesn’t work but to answer the question “What if”
There is serious gun control just like there is serious immigration, serious drug, etc.... Laws only apply to those in a society that follow them. Last I heard murder is against the law.

Drunk driver kills innocent people, we blame the drunk driver.
Suicide bomber kills innocent people, we blame the suicide bomber.
Sick twisted individual kills innocent people with a gun and we blame the gun?

23mako

Ten Pointer
"Five Philadelphia-area men are among 214 individuals who had their sentences cut short Wednesday by President Barack Obama. That total marks the most commutations granted on a single day in more than a century.

The president commuted the drug-related sentences of Jose Del Valle of Philadelphia, Alberto Maisonet of Philadelphia, John Nicholas Gargano of Folcroft, Delaware County, Morris Dabbs of Trenton and Richard D. Reid of Wilmington.

Reid also was serving time for a firearms offense."

Obama pardoned a serious felon with firearm offenses but why doesn't that shock me?