Pheasant Tower Shoot Feb. 24

odie408

Ten Pointer
We have a few spots left for the Ponzer Volunteer Fire Pheasant tower shoot this Saturday. 300 birds for the morning and 300 for the afternoon hunts.A lot of fun and good practice for the young hunters. Tickets are $100, breakfast and lunch will be served. If interested give me a call. 252-943-1640

newlake

Four Pointer
I've got my tickets too. This is such a great fundraising idea for the Ponzer VFD. It's a way to raise money that brings folks together to enjoy a day outdoors. Generates much needed funds and builds community. Win-Win.

odie408

Ten Pointer
Entropy and any other nchuntandfish members I hope you will say hello. I like meeting members and putting faces with names. Ask for Lynn. Thank's New Lake, This is much needed funds. Only two spots left so it's already a success for out fire department.

odie408

Ten Pointer
Couldn't make it this year. In Hyde on work all weekend. Hope you guys have a blast

Thank's we did have a blast. This was a huge success for our fire department as we sold out. We made enough to pay off our loan for the building.I thank all that came and Neuse Reitever Club for their and their dogs for a good job and a wonderful show. And a thanks to Sommerset Game birds for some of the flightest birds I have seen.

stanley

Four Pointer
Sounds good post next years dates early so wnc members could make plans to travel sounds like fun. Thanks