Tide pod challenge....

specialk

Twelve Pointer
have ya'll seen this? kids today don't know how easy they got it...I remember as kids we had to eat tide straight out of the box.....:greenjump:

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Mom always made threats of washing my mouth out with Tide.....

That was enough for me to not try the pods....
It would suck to fart bubbles for a week.... Guess it would be cool in a hot tub..... but not worth trying.....

You would be surprised what a pod can do in a water fountain. ....

Last edited:

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Newer version for those who dare.. :)
ea9fa0eb1fda98b6acc151a244c57dea.jpg
a82c31b3a49f896f010a346c2a4c0d20.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
And now we understand why you go by SPECIALK...........you were a crayon eating sucker in your younger days weren’t you?LMAO

The Dude

Eight Pointer
I always looked forward to when the windows tasted like Copenhagen. Oh wait I still do. Only now it's hard to lick the windows with this dam helmet on.

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
You talking about the football player

No. He had a country band and ran a nightclub on South Saunders street in Raleigh back in the 50's. WTVD had his show on every Saturday night. One of his sponsers was a dog food company and he would eat out of the can on TV. Your comment just brought back that memory. :)

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
No. He had a country band and ran a nightclub on South Saunders street in Raleigh back in the 50's. WTVD had his show on every Saturday night. One of his sponsers was a dog food company and he would eat out of the can on TV. Your comment just brought back that memory. :)

I thought the same thing Billy. The fat boy from Broadslab. I actually sat in with a band at the club one night before it closed down. Always a jumping place, that was.

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
^ I remember a character named Homer Briarhopper from some TV show way back in the day, was he on the show ya'll are talking about?

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
^ I remember a character named Homer Briarhopper from some TV show way back in the day, was he on the show ya'll are talking about?

I remember that name as well, but I don't think they were on the same show. Not sure.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I remember that name as well, but I don't think they were on the same show. Not sure.

Daybreak with Homer Brierhopper was recorded in the WRAL studios and aired from 6 to 7 weekdays during the 60s and early 70 I believe. It had music, weather, the farm report and other topics of interest which dealt mainly with agriculture and had nothing to do with "the news".

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I’ve got the ultimate challenge for today’s youths, I doubt more than 1 outa 100 challenge takers can complete this Uber challenge. Ready for it???? It’s called the “ Don’t be a f’ing idiot challenge” participants must go a full 365days without doing any of this idiotic crap that’s become so common place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crappie_Hunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
See to me, this shows the theory of evolution is false. In 1969 we put a man on the moon, in 2017 we eat tide pods. If evolution was real these things would be the other way around.