CCA Banquet...2/22/18....G-ville

On the thread about specs or whatever it was where we were debating it appears all of a sudden that thread disappeared on my timeline and when I found it it won't let me post. IMAGINE THAT, can't shut me down with the facts so I just get shut out of the convo completely. That's what your up against on this forum

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mike Noles aka conman

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
On the thread about specs or whatever it was where we were debating it appears all of a sudden that thread disappeared on my timeline and when I found it it won't let me post. IMAGINE THAT, can't shut me down with the facts so I just get shut out of the convo completely. That's what your up against on this forum

No one has that much respect for your opinion. If you're literate enough to understand instructions, try to get admission in to the forum where the thread was moved to. You'll then have a hint as to why and where it was moved. Good grief.

I have a direct link to it from where buxnriverdux quoted my post in my email inbox. It will not let me reply any longer to that thread, are you capable of comprehending that? I clearly stated I had found the link afterwards...

I have a direct link to it from where buxnriverdux quoted my post in my email inbox. It will not let me reply any longer to that thread, are you capable of comprehending that? I clearly stated I had found the link afterwards...

To the conman obviosly

Not worth it for a losing battle, I'll let all the experts on this forum sort it out...

redbow

Ten Pointer
Ncbowhunter3, good to see your true colors. It looks like you're just here to pick a fight and have no interest in being positive or helpful.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Not worth it for a losing battle, I'll let all the experts on this forum sort it out...

That's probably the wisest thing you've posted on this thread. Taking a step back and realizing that it might not be about you would be a good second step.

Did you notice to what forum the thread was moved?
Did you look around the sticky threads on that forum to see why it's managed the way it is?
Did you PM any of the admins and ask them?

Any of those actions would have shed light on why it was moved and what you could do to continue participating.

Last edited: