WNC Goex retail?

DarrinG

Six Pointer
Anyone know what gun shops in western NC carry Goex? I know all the regs keep most stores from carrying it. Would be nice to have a list started of shops who have real black powder for sale.

DarrinG

Six Pointer
Nope on Morrisons. Called, they don't have it. Plus the guy that answered the phone....well....nevermind.

Ledfords...yes, a call stated they have it. Thanks!

D. Buck Stopshere

Six Pointer
Darrin, if you are in the Asheville area, there is a muzzleloading club in the area, "The French Broad Rifles". They usually get together to order a case or two. You might be able to get with them on next order. Nice club. They shoot twice a month. Believe they have also a Spring and Fall Shoot. One of the most popular is the "Woods Walk". A trail through the woods with flags indicating shooting stations, which may have a paper target or a swinging iron gong or a tip-over iron silhouette. About fifteen "targets" in all. Really draws a lot of traditional hunters to that event, Public is invited to look in or participate.

Give a call to Robert Rolfe at (828)620-1253 or muzzleloader@frenchbroadrifles.com. Their website is www.frenchbroadrifles.com

Nice bunch of hunters and target shooters.

If you want to save money and gas, buy online with Powder, Inc in Clarksville, AR. You can have a 5 lb, 10 lb or 25 lb case shipped right to your door. The more you buy, the cheaper the price per pound, which includes shipping and HazMat charges. We split a 25 lb case between nine people, and I believe, Schuetzen (German) was around $16, GOEX around $18, and Swiss, (my choice) around $23 per pound. Again these prices include the shipping and HazMat. (877) 833-1799. Nice folks, just give them credit card info, and within five days, FedEx-Grd or UPS-Grd will be at your door, asking for your signature. www.powderinc.com

Buck Buchanan
Field Rep-NC
NMLRA