Prayers for a lifetime.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
My very bestest friend (he's 44) and his wife FINALLY became pregnant last year. Expected for late march/early April due date. Their baby Alexander was born today. 4 ish pounds. Needed surgery within hours to attach the esophagus to the stomach. If you could please include Chris and Kelly and their son in your prayers, they ( and I )would appreciate it! Chris and I attended elementary, middle, and high school together. We were groomsmen in each others' weddings. A closer friend, many have never known. I don't even have his name programmed in my phone, I just dial his #.

I would LOVE to one day, as an old man, tell this young man all the stories his father tried to keep him from ever knowing :D

Thank you so very much.

I promise you...prayers WORK!!!

Brian

Last edited:

drum3rguy

Eight Pointer
So happy to hear of a successful pregnancy for folks who have struggled with it for a while. Thankfully, with modern medicine, he should grow up to be a healthy little man. Praying for him and his parents!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
The DR's completed the "successful" surgery, and said everything is now where it's supposed to be. Might be a week before the baby can eat. Might be in ICU for 3 months. Who knows? Might become Potus one day? IF, the media never digs up the dirt on his dad and dad's buddies mischievousness in their teens.

Thank you for the prayers. I have never seen prayers work so well as the last few weeks of my life!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Keep on Praising the Lord!!!!

Today they fed the infant for his first time, then performed a "leak test" (I have no idea what that means, I keep picturing soapy water on a tire lol) and found NO LEAKS! Little Alexander can keep eating!

Prayers and modern medicine have taught me an awful lot lately.

I can't thank y'all enough to pray for someone you don't even know. But I know it has worked!!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
FYI, little Alexander got to go home with his family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend just told me the whole story on the Phone. God is SO GOOD! Modern Technology and amazing DR's are a blessing as well!!!!!