Free wood

richard corn

Ten Pointer
Recently had trees cleared from property. Took down 18 trees that were mostly pines. cut trees up into 2-3 foot sections and stacked them in various spots on property. Come and get them prob a good 3-4 pick up loads. I live in Guilford County in Summerfield. Again, wood is free just haul it away. Thanks for looking

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yeah, not sure what 2-3 foot pine is good for

a very small temporary log cabin,,,

building bobcat cubbies (for the trappers on here),,,

speed bumps on access roads to slow/stop trespassers,,,

ewok traps (well small ones anyhow),,,,,,(last half of video)

[video=youtube_share;N3C5GN15kas]https://youtu.be/N3C5GN15kas?t=18[/video]

the list goes on and on,,,,,,,:cool:

or fires if you want to do something NORMAL

recoil

Eight Pointer
I can't send you a PM. Give me a call 336-312-3387. I will most likely take it if I can get a trailer to the wood.

Last edited:

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Yeah, not sure what 2-3 foot pine is good for

We typically use pine for kindling and a couple of smallish pieces to help get the fire going before switching over to hardwood. Pine generally catches up quicker and can help get the hardwood going. Then use hardwood until you have to relight again.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
A tree service company working out of a Honda told me if I paid them to drop a 100+ foot Red oak into the yard and put it into 3 foot sections, and posted it on Craiglist during winter, it'd probably be gone within 2 days. I didn't believe them.....but, I wondered.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
A tree service company working out of a Honda told me if I paid them to drop a 100+ foot Red oak into the yard and put it into 3 foot sections, and posted it on Craiglist during winter, it'd probably be gone within 2 days. I didn't believe them.....but, I wondered.

Hahahaha don’t. Free wood is easy to get rid of if you cut, split, haul, and stack..... otherwise that four letter word deters 99% of the rest.... “work”