Here is one for ya WTURKEY01

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
She gives me some Grief...

[video=youtube;H3oTQ2HfPwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3oTQ2HfPwo&t=79s[/video]

stanley

Four Pointer
Great video and I like ole Pete. we need to get together and fish sometime I really like your videos and small river fishing you been doing .

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Hot wife!! :p

Fishing for pond trout using worms?? That's kinda like fishing for deer using corn!! :mad:

Enjoyed the fishing video........makes the mid-winter blahs more bearable!!:cool:

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Hot wife!! :p

Fishing for pond trout using worms?? That's kinda like fishing for deer using corn!! :mad:

Enjoyed the fishing video........makes the mid-winter blahs more bearable!!:cool:

As long as it is legal I will

Do whatever it takes.

Last edited:

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Nice haul. And good video makes me ready for spring couple good meals there. How in world you finding that many left over trout third late in year around here they are gone by Thanksgiving. One thing was wondering is are you on WRC water if so I think your restricted to one pole each that could have changed but I'd check.

Last edited:

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Nice catchin!

Using a little plastic bottle with a skinny pointed end to fill up the worm with air works good to. It makes the worm float up off the bottom a little.