FishHunt squirrel

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Nice one Travis. Too bad it wasn't the black one. Or has he turned out to be your pet. LOL.

I never could arrange a meeting with the either of the black ones. They are still showing up on the trail cams though. The one I got was holding court beside the spot on the farm where I parked my truck and I had the old 10/22 with me. It was a 5 minute "hunt" and several hours waiting on the black phase cousins to show up.

You know your invite is a standing open invite if you want to give them a try this coming season.

<>< Fish

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
Might want to check the regs, I think those are considered Fox ones, and I thought the regs say those are out of season, I may be wrong but please check

Last edited:

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
^I was referring to his post in the kills section..........first time I had seen it. He posted that he took it before Christmas.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Might want to check the regs, I think those are considered Fox ones, and I thought the regs say those are out of season, I may be wrong but please check

Friday before Christmas when the season was in. And yes I know it is a fox squirrel. I missed the whole rest of fox squirrel season when pneumonia got me. I've made up for it on the grey squirrels though.

<>< Fish