Give em Birthdays !!!

23167544_1802349286461558_3203139716248490974_n.jpgMFDC2269.jpg23275654_1806538996042587_1326642881280571474_o.jpg thought I'd share I deer I had hopes for but lost him to a neighbor this past muzzleloader season ..I know most don't care but I thought I'd post it anyways , what a few years difference can make

Newsome Road

Ten Pointer
The proof is in the pudding right there. Awesome buck that a lot of people would have shot in 15. '16 would have made me a happy man. But 17 makes him a buck anyone could be proud of. Wish it was you that got him!

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
I sure wish I had more neighbors like you, too. And I also hope that your neighbor who shot him is like you. Makes it a lot more fun.

Sure wish I had a neighbor like you. There are no bucks left here.

I was your neighbor for one year..lol .we didn't kill a single buck ...it's some nice looking land up your way and it's a shame because I know for a fact that if the neighboring properties would manage ,it would be some monsters up there!!!

I sure wish I had more neighbors like you, too. And I also hope that your neighbor who shot him is like you. Makes it a lot more fun.

Actually I talked to the neighboring property hunter after the fact and we basically on the same page ..but it is alot of pressure surrounding us ,we just gotta keep our fingers crossed and give the deer what they want and hope for the best !!

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I was your neighbor for one year..lol .we didn't kill a single buck ...it's some nice looking land up your way and it's a shame because I know for a fact that if the neighboring properties would manage ,it would be some monsters up there!!!

Yeah, I know. The dogging isn't as bad now as it was but the new lease holders are a brown is down crew.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Nice pics, I hardly ever see young bucks with more than 4pts. You could see he was gonna be a good one in 15'.

sent from...... Tapatalk

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Nice buck....

I had some nice bucks at the end of the season on camera, at night, that I never saw in the daylight. As far as I know they are still out there. Hard to manage a few bucks when you can only control 30 acres or so.