What the $@,$;???????

41magfan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I'm not familiar with the gunsmith, but between the hand-built forend and the integral suppressor, there's no telling what the tab for that little gem would be .... but I like it.

"The Marlin 1894 SBR. 357 Mag / 38spl Barrel cut down to 11.5″ and threaded 9/16-24 , SilencerCo Osprey 9, Action Job, heavily modified Midwest Industries MLOK forend, Wild West Guns Trigger and Rear sight, XS sight rail with Vortex Viper, and of course, cerakoting done by @madpigcustoms."

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Jeezus krist, whatever happen to the days of building pretty guns. I wouldn’t take one if somebody gave it to me. The real gun control debate should be outlawing guns that are ugly as sin.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Jeezus krist, whatever happen to the days of building pretty guns. I wouldn’t take one if somebody gave it to me. The real gun control debate should be outlawing guns that are ugly as sin.

Amen. I don't mind the pic rails on the forearm for lights or what ever but that flash hider and stock just look atrocious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Amen. I don't mind the pic rails on the forearm for lights or what ever but that flash hider and stock just look atrocious

concur,,,,those two items solidified in my mind that the particular weapon was designed by a committee in three seperate rooms,,,,,no one gun designer would come up with that combo!!

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
That thing kind of reminds me of the side x side shotties with rails and stuff on them you see for sale...nothing says tacticool like a double barrel with a rail.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk