Questions About Dog Hunting,

Southside

Ten Pointer
1) Don't have dogs for deer but hunt and have hunted several dog hunting clubs. I've seen hunters with 1 to 20 dogs.

2) I started hunting with tree dogs and joined a deer club to bear & coon hunt. (Deer hunting with dogs was a bonus although I still like to still hunt)

3) shotgun is obviously the nest choice when hunting deer with dogs although if club rules or local law allows i would carry both in the truck.

4) stay for duration of the hunt and help catch dogs!! Help drag. And don't yapp on the radio.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Southside

Ten Pointer
1) Don't have dogs for deer but hunt and have hunted several dog hunting clubs. I've seen hunters with 1 to 20 dogs.

2) I started hunting with tree dogs and joined a deer club to bear & coon hunt. (Deer hunting with dogs was a bonus although I still like to still hunt)

3) shotgun is obviously the nest choice when hunting deer with dogs although if club rules or local law allows i would carry both in the truck.

4) stay for duration of the hunt and help catch dogs!! Help drag. And don't yapp on the radio.

This was meant as a reply Not sure how it created another thread??? Mods please move if desired