Wild Game Dinner

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
Looking forward to seeing everyone this evening. I plan on being there around 6 or before, if possible. Whoever gets there first, try to head over to the table nearest the food table and turn up about 13 chairs. That is what I count coming total so we can all try to sit together.

Oh yeah this is that dinner that is in CARY!!! I'm going to leave my son Brian's house about 4 o'clock so I'll have time to find it in CARY. Seriously, I am really looking forward to this festival of food and fellowship. See you there in CARY.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
We had a great time.... Don't know why I never saw you..........sure looked. We only had 4 forum members with us tonight but a total of 9 counting friends and family.

One thing I did learn tonight........ I honestly think C52 can out-eat NCST8GUY.

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
We got there late, wasn’t room at any table. I was sitting with a buddy over by the silent auction stuff.

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
It’s great to see something I had a big hand in starting become a university tradition. I love going to this every year.

C52

Eight Pointer
We had a great time.... Don't know why I never saw you..........sure looked. We only had 4 forum members with us tonight but a total of 9 counting friends and family.

One thing I did learn tonight........ I honestly think C52 can out-eat NCST8GUY.

That’s a lot to live up to, but you know how us big boys are. He couldn’t make it, so I had cover his slack. Great time, good seeing y’all again

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer

Sure am glad Tombstone had my back and talked me through this. I had a great time and some really great food with some really old friends (you know who you are) and made a couple of new ones. And yes I did eat more than I should have and yes I did have some indigestion later that evening. But it was all worth it. As for C52, I am a witness to his awesome appetite and I was truly impressed. I'm especially glad Mrs. Tombstone was there so we could visit awhile. We had a good time catching up. It looked like a great turnout so they should've gotten some good donations. I am already looking forward to next year for the next wild game dinner IN CARY!