Groundhog Hunting DVD's

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Way back in ancient times (May 2008) Tipmoose was kind enough to work with me on providing a few DVD"s of my NON-PROFESSIONAL groundhog hunting and some bloopers to several members on the forum that were interested in viewing. I'v got some down time due to recovery from this dang flu and pneumonia so I was thinking about maybe doing another set of later groundhog hunts if enough people would be interested in some more of my hunts and misadventures while hunting groundhogs.

I am not sure of a couple of things so I would like to know before I embark. First I would like to know I Tip thinks its a worthy idea? If so I need the dates/years covered in those original DVD's. Best I can tell Odie was the last person listed as having them (Subject and viewing list was posted under Small Game). I have I believe nine DVD's covering 2009 (and may have some later years I could also duplicate and add) which have a few hunts ya'll might get a chuckle from. Before I embark on this project I would need to make sure I hadn't already included the 2009 hunts in the previous DVD's (no need to send those out again). Finally, if Tip agrees I think it would be a good idea to know if there is enough interest to warrant reproducing these DVD's.

Since I'm homebound until I get this pneumonia monkey off my back I was trying to come up with something productive to keep me from completely loosing it and tearing down my walls. :mad::mad::D:D

BTW if the individual who has the original DVD would be so kind to send the originals back to me (providing everyone who wants to view them has had the chance to see them) please send them to me and I'll mail you a check for postage to send them back. I have a couple of old war buddies who are not members of this forum who would like to take a gander at those videos.

WHATCHA ALL THINK?

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
I'll go ahead and make it at least one vote. If you decide to reproduce any of the older ones, let me know. I'd be glad to support our resident NON-PROFESSIONAL groundhog hunter :D

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Jenkins If you want to review the original DVD's perhaps whomever has them now would drop you and IM and get your mailing addres and just go ahead and send them directly to you instead of sending them to me.

Hope that will work for you. Warning might want to tape up your ribs before viewing, some danger that you might break a rib or two laughing so hard.

odie408

Ten Pointer
Yes Sir, I have them Larry. PM me an address and I'll mail them out. I enjoyed watching. Would hate to be groundhog or coyote in your neighorhood.

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Odie and Jenkins: Jenkins suggest you IM Odie your mail address and have him send the old ones to you.

Doesn't look like much interest in a new set of any more of the NON PROFESSIONAL groundhog hunts. Perhaps everyone still sore from laughing at the original ones. LOL

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Putt I considered that route however, here is my logic. Posting them that way they are viewable by everyone. We all know that the hunting sport is not always neat and pretty. I'm sure you are aware of that from some graphic things I have posted on this forum. LOL. It is my thinking that by putting them on DVD's and offering them ONLY here on the forum I could better control who gets access to them, keeping them out of the hands of the bleeding heart liberals. My other thoughts were that as graphic as some are I'm not sure that UTube wouldn't shut them down. LOL. Bottom line is my line of thinking may be completely flawed. LOL.