Next Trapping Class?

Jammer

Six Pointer
QBD posted this in the small game and trapping section recently.

Basic Trapper Ed Courses:

Currently, there is one course scheduled for April 21, 2018 at the Durham County Wildlife Club on Hopson Road in Morrisville, NC. Click on the link below for details and to register. There is no charge to take the basic course and the completion certificate is recognized in all states.
https://www.register-ed.com/events/view/114069

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
Would be nice if there was one near Charlotte area !

Find a property to have it, and several students in that area and they will.

They are in different areas different years........Ellerbe a few yrs ago...I think.

IME classes are worth driving 2 hrs each way to attend. Opportunities on shortening your learning curve like this are awesome.

The beauty of attending 2 different classes is you are likely to get different teachers, showing even MORE techniques/tricks to increase your knowledge faster.

These guys COULD charge $200/day to have you ride along with them to learn also.....since that is the going rate....BUT THEY DON'T!

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I'll be driving about 4 hours roundtrip. If anyone from Forsyth wants to carpool, I got 3 extra seats.

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
There will be other classes added and I will update the thread in the Small Game and Trapping forum when they are.

There are also 3 Advanced Coyote Trapping Workshops already scheduled and one Advanced Fur Handling class scheduled. All are shown in the 2108 Trapper Education Opportunities thread.

waxhaw

Six Pointer
Find a property to have it, and several students in that area and they will.

They are in different areas different years........Ellerbe a few yrs ago...I think.

IME classes are worth driving 2 hrs each way to attend. Opportunities on shortening your learning curve like this are awesome.

The beauty of attending 2 different classes is you are likely to get different teachers, showing even MORE techniques/tricks to increase your knowledge faster.

These guys COULD charge $200/day to have you ride along with them to learn also.....since that is the going rate....BUT THEY DON'T!
Thanks for the info. Will work on your suggestion and see if I can get it going !