Midwest Turkey Call Supply catalog

hawglips

Old Mossy Horns
So am i the last hunter around that has not gotten themselves a Hank's Call. In looking at the catalog they have won every award there is for pot calls.

Looked them up on the web and called them and they are from Redisville. Anyone running their calls?

FWIW the owner Mr. hanks suggested an osage glass or slate as good examples of his calls. I am open to further suggestions?

I've got one of his and it's sweet. But I am more of a box call/mouth call man.

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
which/whose trumpets do you like?

In no certain order.....
Mike Williams (MKW)
Robert Glover (Crawdad)
Del Crowe (Natural Addiction)
Billy Buice
John Dangerfield
Brian Mero
Marlin Watkins
Ralph Permar

Got a few more on my hit list left to collect, and none of them will ever be from Cox......

gobbler

Eight Pointer
In no certain order.....
Mike Williams (MKW)
Robert Glover (Crawdad)
Billy Buice
John Dangerfield
Brian Mero
Marlin Watkins
Ralph Permar

Got a few more on my hit list left to collect, and none of them will ever be from Cox......

LOL, get one from rev. mike almond, he usually enters one in the dixie deer classic call competitions and itll be a goodun

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
In no certain order.....
Mike Williams (MKW)
Robert Glover (Crawdad)
Billy Buice
John Dangerfield
Brian Mero
Marlin Watkins
Ralph Permar

Is the turkeycommander still wandering the internet pissing off whomever he can?

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I just had to see what he was saying about TSS so I went over there looking for it...........didn't see anything except pix of his trumpets and the rest were fussing about liberals and blacks!! :mad:

Last edited:

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
Last time he was here I believe he referred to it as pixie dust in one breath then said you'd crack a tooth on it if you found it in breast meat in another.

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
Last time he was here I believe he referred to it as pixie dust in one breath then said you'd crack a tooth on it if you found it in breast meat in another.

Of course he'd be THE one to find the only #9 that didn't pass thru a breast...LOL.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns

i had forgot about that term for tss. it needs to come back as a descriptive term. cause it is pure magic. :)