Boat Seat Replacement

chevync20

Twelve Pointer
I have a Lowe Roughneck 2070 and the bench seat needs to be reupholstered. Anyone have someone that does this? I have looked for replacement seats but cannot find anything wider than the 48" bench seats. I need 61-63" bench seat. Thinking about switching to separate seats and get away from the bench altogether. If anyone has any solutions or suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I would bet the cost to have them redone will be more than new.
just picked up my new boat te other day. Going to rig it like I did in the past.
I have used the track system for years. Track mounts the full width of the boat bench and also on the back side of the front deck. I also have a few pin mounts.
The back bench there is enough to mount 4 Wise high back seats. They are easy to remove or slide to fit need. If just me I can pull the others and leave in the truck or on the dock.
The boat is a 2072 seaark vfx. The seats can be moved to the front facing back for catfishing or trolling.

chevync20

Twelve Pointer
New looks like it’s going to be 600 or so. More than I want to spend. I did consider doing four individual seats. A lot easier to replace in the event of a damaged seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chevync20

Twelve Pointer
I would bet the cost to have them redone will be more than new.
just picked up my new boat te other day. Going to rig it like I did in the past.
I have used the track system for years. Track mounts the full width of the boat bench and also on the back side of the front deck. I also have a few pin mounts.
The back bench there is enough to mount 4 Wise high back seats. They are easy to remove or slide to fit need. If just me I can pull the others and leave in the truck or on the dock.
The boat is a 2072 seaark vfx. The seats can be moved to the front facing back for catfishing or trolling.

Do you have any pictures? Sounds like a great alternative, especially be able to hunt and fish more comfortably. Thanks

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Do you have any pictures? Sounds like a great alternative, especially be able to hunt and fish more comfortably. Thanks

Dont have good pic of the last boat but you can see the seat and track plus placment front and back.
New boat is bigged so it will fit 4 accross the back and 3 up front. More detailed pic later after the snow.

Attachments

• 20161001_121401.jpg
    20161001_121401.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20160907_131349.jpg
    20160907_131349.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 19