Outcome of the Guilford County guy?

Bar3006

Ten Pointer
Just Wondering if anyone knows the outcome of the guy that The Carolina Sportsmen mag did the story on.
I know Wildlife Officers had Guilford County covered like stink on crap fro several days after the news broke that he was poaching!
Since the magazine covered it 2 times they should have covered his day in court too.

Bar3006

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I'm pretty sure this isn't the thread I was updating this on but I couldn't find the other one. Charles Thousand case was in court yesterday and it is now scheduled for May 8. Seems this is about the 3rd new date.

Interesting. I kept score at my grown son's church softball game about two weeks ago, and the other team's scorekeeper brings me her lineup, and down there, batting about seventh, was Chad Thousand, playing second base. When he comes to the plate, he's wearing a jersey that says "Thousand" on the back. I look up Carolina Sportsman story on my smartphone, and whaddya know, the photo is a dead match; it's him. Told my son, who promptly told his teammates. I let it go after that, figuring it might not have been the right time to call the guy out in a loud voice in front of his teammates. Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age.