Daddy brag,,,,,,,

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Hope you don't mind some daddy's daughter brags to go along with your daddy brags! her accomplishments are worth spreading through the grapevine!

DC-DXT

Twelve Pointer
Congratulations to your daughter and Mom & Dad. My wife has her PhD (Mathematics Education) and is a tenure track Professor. She goes up for tenure next fall.

Not sure if you’re a college baseball fan or not, but the Ole Miss vs MSU series is one definitely worth seeing.

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
s
well she is a little over halfway through her post-doctoral work and was recruited for, and accepted, a tenure track Professor position with Mississippi State University,,,,,,she will be starting up a new Analytical Chemistry research lab for them,,,
Congratulations to her, you, and the whole family !

Cootmeurer

Eight Pointer
Not sure how much you enjoy fishing, but make sure you take a crappie pole (or buy one and leave it at her place) every time you go. Mississippi has good deer and turkey, but they are probably home to the greatest crappie fishing in the nation. Several of the big reservoirs along I-55 yield 4-5 pound fish every spring. Three pounders don't even get an "atta boy".

South of Starkpatch you will have some good fishing and hunting on the Noxubee Wildlife Refuge and Starr forest. Over east about 30 miles is the Tenn-Tom waterway. Or get a gator tag and head down towards Jackson and play in the Pearl River

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Congrats...
I might have to tell my son to look at Miss State again ;)
Sounds like she came from a smart family.

Last edited:

sandhills hunter

Ten Pointer
[QUOTE

So, a kid from one of the poorest performing (average) counties in NC,,,Hoke,,,can rise to the top,,,,,it's all in desire and hard work,,,,,,[/QUOTE]

I would think her genes played a part in it to. Congrats!