Freebies, Firearm Deals & Giveaways

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread with links to free firearm giveaways and the like.

Here's a decent first post for the thread. Maybe if it gains traction an admin can pin it to the top here.

CDNN is giving away a Winchester 1873 Trapper in .45 Colt on 2-28-18. You have to sign up for their email specials for a chance at the drawing.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/email-specials-html.html

If you know of any free drawings or other firearm related giveaways post them up. The winner could be one of us.

<>< Fish

Last edited:

dbcrowbar

Six Pointer
got singed up on CDNN. that is one nice looking firearm, almost a shame to shoot it, but when i win it i'll have to try it out!!!

LanceR

Six Pointer
Contributor
Motor on over to sigsauer.com and hit the "Promotions" link. They are giving away a P226 Select......

My two EDC pistols are a P220 in .45 ACP and a P239 in .40 S&W. I could likely find room in the rotation for a 9mm.....:)

Lance

hayco10

Eight Pointer
NC chapter of NWTF has a gun giveaway/fundraiser called “month of guns” in December every year. Several guns/prizes given away daily in December

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
NC chapter of NWTF has a gun giveaway/fundraiser called “month of guns” in December every year. Several guns/prizes given away daily in December

Is it technically a giveaway when you have to pay to enter the raffle? Yes, I buy a ticket every year.