Delta Waterfowl Banquet

chevync20

Twelve Pointer
9cf94a79c608b3d385e261fc6194722d.jpg
e4518b19e7e81a518ef64c6db077ebd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chevync20

Twelve Pointer
Do you get raffles with the 100 purchase. How much to buy more raffles at the door?

No, with the single purchase, it does not include raffle tickets. We have various raffle packages, but the decoy raffle is your best bet. You get 300 dollars worth of raffle tickets, plus a hand carved decoy, bag and a couple other items. If you are interested, let me know. Thanks

dunno

Spike
No, with the single purchase, it does not include raffle tickets. We have various raffle packages, but the decoy raffle is your best bet. You get 300 dollars worth of raffle tickets, plus a hand carved decoy, bag and a couple other items. If you are interested, let me know. Thanks

How much to buy raffle ticket books at the event? Or has it changed this year? Last year I could buy them at the event.

chevync20

Twelve Pointer
How much to buy raffle ticket books at the event? Or has it changed this year? Last year I could buy them at the event.

eac77cc121507fc4fe5a6d546bf01e67.jpg

This is the best deal if you want raffle tickets. But yes, you can purchase them at the event. I will be at the booth selling these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chevync20

Twelve Pointer
Last call for tickets! not available at the door and less than 10 tickets remain until we are sold out.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
greenhorn - keep Sunday hunting topics in the sunday hunting thread please,,,,,,,,,,