Droptine Archery?

Ridgeline66

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Anybody go there? was in Winston-Salem today and saw them listed close to Clemmons? anyone know much about them? not too bad of a ride for me to go there.

team muddy creek

Twelve Pointer
Anybody go there? was in Winston-Salem today and saw them listed close to Clemmons? anyone know much about them? not too bad of a ride for me to go there.
They pretty good folk, bought my daughters bow there, just call before you go and make sure they are open.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ncscrubmaster

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Oh yea great place. I have bought several bows and a crossbow from them. I usually go during the day kinda non peak times. It gets busy in the evenings and Saturdays. He has a nice open room with a great shooting range. Not very expensive to shoot either. He has spent a lot of time with my kids helping them shoot and adjusting while they shoot. He does a lot for the shooting teams in the area also. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Top notch establishment. Had to have some work done to a bow that I purchased somewhere else. They had no problem working on it and eventually had to have it shipped back to maker. The guys are great and very knowledgeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk