Got turkey?

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Why you got bait on game lands?

Why do you assume I have bait on game lands?

Take a look at the photo again. See the two trees near the middle of the photo. The one on the left has a game land sign on it. Signs are put on the sides of tree facing the game land. Since you can obviously see the sign, that means the land behind the sign is game lands. That means the turkeys are on private land bordering game land. Since I have other photos showing the turkeys walking off the game land to the camera, I know the turkeys are from the game lands.

Last edited:

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
Why do you assume I have bait on game lands?

Take a look at the photo again. See the two trees near the middle of the photo. The one on the left has a game land sign on it. Signs are put on the sides of tree facing the game land. Since you can obviously see the sign, that means the land behind the sign is game lands. That means the turkeys are on private land bordering game land. Since I have other photos showing the turkeys walking off the game land to the camera, I know the turkeys are from the game lands.

Ok,just don't want,to get a ticket .I would not like to vet a ticket hunting gameland next to bait,a baited area is subject to the game warden, thanks for,pointing out the sign,I did not,see it at first,hope,to getdrawn for Jordan this year.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
You have the same concern other hunters have hunting either game land or private land. You may end up hunting near corn put out by a nearby landowner and not know the corn was there.