rageslinger

Four Pointer
Anybody know who can thread a shotgun barrel for chokes and better yet who makes good 410 choke for TSS 9.5s?

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
You don't need to choke it any more than it already is. I have been shooting a .410 with TSS for a couple of years now. One is a Winchester 37 that is 60 years old. The other is a Stevens 311 that is Full/Full. Both kill turkeys at 30 yds. and hill still put over 100 No. 9 TSS in a 10 in. circle at 40 yds. I hold my shots to 30 and under by personal choice. Unless you are gonna buy a new gun I wouldn't worry about it.

gobbler

Eight Pointer
i shoot a pump mossberg 410 with factory full, it works well, mine are closer to 9.25 tss, id shoot it and see what it does before i got carried away, hal might have some #10 tss u might be interested in trying, if your not getting the patterns u like and run into a hard time with chokes

rageslinger

Four Pointer
I might go that route and switch up some loads. My 3 year old will be trying to kill his first turkey with it this year.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
IMO,You need to rethink that 3 yr old deal.......he doesn’t have to pull the trigger to have a great experience...however you decide to go ......be careful

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
The 410 shooting 3" with TSS has some kick to it for a little kid. My son was 4 when I first let him shoot it. He was shooting target loads fine and then I loaded the TSS load and he quit shooting for the day after he shot it once.