Ruger PC carbine

700rem

Spike
Just saw the new Ruger PC carbine on youtube. I have a older version PC4 but i may have to try one of these. They have a interchangable magwell to accept Glock mags.The Ruger site shows them also.

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I had the older model pc40 that was a nice shooter, but it required frequent cleaning for the blowback action to work consistently...they were playing with the glock mag thing back then, but I never messed with them, just used ruger 10 and 20 rd pistol mags.

700rem

Spike
I have a PC4 and always wanted to get the 9mm but the price of them skyrocketed. Im hoping these will be in the $500 range.

stilker

Old Mossy Horns
Just saw the new Ruger PC carbine on youtube. I have a older version PC4 but i may have to try one of these. They have a interchangable magwell to accept Glock mags.The Ruger site shows them also.
They have some at Broken Clays in Asheboro if you're near there.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Played with one the other day.
Looks like a fun truck or tool box gun.
I do with it would run Uzi mags. They are so much nicer, cheap, and easy to load.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
I held one yesterday and it felt good at the shoulder and looked well built. I like that it magazine release and bolt handle can be swapped to the left side. There's supposed to be a barrel mounted optic plate coming out for these also. It would be nice with a reflex or small red dot sight.

<>< Fish

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I held one yesterday and it felt good at the shoulder and looked well built. I like that it magazine release and bolt handle can be swapped to the left side. There's supposed to be a barrel mounted optic plate coming out for these also. It would be nice with a reflex or small red dot sight.

<>< Fish
Little point heavy but up and loaded feels different. Really like how fast it takes apart.
Cant wait for them to do something take down in 3006 or 308. Would be really nice. The lugs are better than the threads. Sure something like that would work in 308, have the bolt lugs lock into the barrel section.

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
I wish they would go back to making their .44 carbine. My dad had one when I was a teenager but he sold it. I would love to have one.