12/30 Live

DanH

Four Pointer
In the box up at the Rock. 27 degrees just had something bust through at the bottom of the hill. Hopefully will work their way up into the field. Off work till Tuesday so hopefully can put some more meat in the freezer.

Dlgerow

Four Pointer
Quiet morning in here. My son and I are 250 yards apart hoping a nice 9 on camera makes a mistake.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wcjones

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I’m in. Busted some out coming in. Had to set up a new ground blind. The snow earlier this month destroyed my other one

Hoping to get to use my Christmas present from the wife

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
it gets pretty nippy after today for the rest of the season. This am looks great.

Good Luck to all that are trying.

ncstatehunter

Twelve Pointer
I’m on a relatively hard to access spot on Alcoa i.e. no road beds and will be “fun” getting one out if we get lucky. Hoping for the deer to be pushed off private and onto the lesser pressure public. Backwards thinking I know but banking on a hunch.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I’m on a relatively hard to access spot on Alcoa i.e. no road beds and will be “fun” getting one out if we get lucky. Hoping for the deer to be pushed off private and onto the lesser pressure public. Backwards thinking I know but banking on a hunch.

Hope that fun commences in a few. Good Luck! I like that plan.

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
Figures, besides the moon, conditions are perfect for this spot, best it's been all season and ain't seen squat.

Last edited:

afred

Four Pointer
Up in VA on gamelands again, cold night camping out. Tons of deer sign, they just have to come by me now.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Up a tree in Chatham County. At 32F, it’s really nice compared to last 2 mornings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Went to a patch of woods in the Croatan on 101 this morning. Still hunted with the 30-30 again but with no luck. Today's our 1 year anniversary so my wife told me I'm not allowed to hunt this evening lol.

Jack's PA

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Went to a patch of woods in the Croatan on 101 this morning. Still hunted with the 30-30 again but with no luck. Today's our 1 year anniversary so my wife told me I'm not allowed to hunt this evening lol.

You need to tell her she is starting to sound like your ex-wife.

mann919

Button Buck
Put a black yote down this morning in Chatham.
83199415610750192fd6193cc78b026f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

afred

Four Pointer
Out again for the evening. Found a spot loaded with rubs and fresh poop. Real windy in the climber though.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Up in a tree in Forsyth. Wind is everywhere tonight...we have one shooter on camera and I'm hoping he messes up. Good luck all.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Up a tree in Chatham County. I missed a black coyote very similar to that with a crossbow 2 years ago. I wasn’t sure right away it was a coyote. I thought one of the neighbors dogs was loose.

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Never made it out yesterday as planned. Settled in at 3:30 today. Final day of the season.

Windy gap

Four Pointer
Up a tree in Wilkes waiting on a biggin dang its windy what's a good game plan if the tree your in blows over

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Up a tree in Wilkes waiting on a biggin dang its windy what's a good game plan if the tree your in blows over

Hope it hangs up in the next tree over. Im in a box stand with this new 6.5 Creedmore wanna see how it does... Only seen one house cat so far.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
Finally got a pic of the big 8 I had pics of October 2. He been gone awhile, 2 days left,believe going to look at a field tomorrow evening,seen alot killed this week in fields, something got to give.