Addition to my box.

tra_cline

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Megan bought me a new water tank for my box as a Christmas present . Took it to shop today and had it attached onto box. Turned out really well. Mounted with 3 blocks. 11" of welds so it's not moving....
0b11e38ccfc7620be4b94ec52176cc7f.jpg
b5bdd27d40cd6811331678f97814ac1e.jpg
3947b12cda2c2fae14a9d072763f2a14.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

whitty

Six Pointer
That’s pretty sweet. I’ve been wanting to add one to mine, I guess she got it from Conkeys. I was always scared of messing up my box adding one to it. Seeing that we have the same box except mines an over the rail I may give it a try. Did Glenn’s put it on or did you have someone else do it.

Last edited:

tra_cline

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Whitty - Yes she got it from Bruce, and the man who welds for her did it, Megan is the service manager for heavy truck shop so she slid it into the work load as a favor. He did a great job
tank is nice really light I am happy with it

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Bruce lives here round Knoxville. Bought a pair of hip boots from him. Other than being a fla gator fan, he good guy to do business with:):):)

gregor187

Six Pointer
Let me ask you guys that have these on top of the box..

The times of years you Really need water “Isn,t the water REALLY WARM
sitting in sun?

tra_cline

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I have used them in the past to wash with and just have water available as much as anything. but the water is drinkable here in summer time. wish it was summer Id do a test on it for you