Need help getting my dad his first

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
I'm looking to find a guide or someone who can help my dad get his first bird. I was able to take dad once last season and we had a bird hang up out of range. My issue is the land I can hunt doesn't hold any birds what so ever and dad is handicapped only able to walk roughly a 100 yrds. He also can not sit on the ground due to his knees. So if anyone knows of a good guide who will do everything they can to help my dad or if anyone is interested in helping him out please pm me.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

lbksmom

Banned
I am happy to help you out. I live in Montgomery county, with permanent ground blinds and comfortable plastic chairs. Can be golf carted right to them. 910-652-3169 Jerry Been wanting to do this for a disabled VET too, deer hunt.

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
I am happy to help you out. I live in Montgomery county, with permanent ground blinds and comfortable plastic chairs. Can be golf carted right to them. 910-652-3169 Jerry Been wanting to do this for a disabled VET too, deer hunt.
Awesome I will call you as soon as Christmas is over. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

pccutter

Spike
Great job to the guys offering hunts!!! Also look into the NCWILDLIFE hunts, they now have handicap only hunts available. Best of luck to you.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator

That’s beautiful that you can help him out. Is your setup for the disabled only or for anyone willing to pay? I don’t mean that rudely. I’m thinking along the lines of a family member who has never hunted in which the chairs and blind might make an easier introduction for her. Happy New Years!