Healthy Coyote

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
The biggest coyote my trail cams have caught in a couple of years. It is making a routine of crossing the same place between 9:00-11:00am. I hope it shows up in the morning there.

<>< Fish

12-21-17 MF 247.jpg

NCGunDude

Eight Pointer
Healthy, yeah. I've seen bigger. German Shepherd size.

That guy could pass for a large fox.

Last edited:

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Did you get him? He would make a pretty mount, if you wanted one. That Tasco takes a pretty good picture.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
These are the biggest ones I ever caught on camera. I have only ever seen 1 while I was hunting.
e63ccfc6666462c907ef7ecdbcfa4d2a.jpg
585de4f8717784774e122e8d0fa9c2f2.jpg

sent from...... Tapatalk

NCGunDude

Eight Pointer
No pics then it didn’t happen........German Shepherd size coyote???

Dude, do you carry a camera everywhere? One was near the Joint Services Command on Reedy Creek Road off Blue Ridge Road in Raleigh. The other was a black coyote on my property in Kittrell, NC. Neither one gave a RIP whether I was either side of the ground. I do have video of an albino deer on the same JSC I mentioned previously.

I work for the state courts, where there's two sayings, if you can't prove it, it didn't happen. I forget the other one, but don't call BS on me. Maybe a small German Shepherd. :rolleyes: Anyways, I thought that one was a fox, so maybe my depth perception isn't all it used it be.

We can always dead drop you into a wolf den and let you report on relative sizes. What's the B fore?