Had a great hunt Yesterday

RJ1

Ten Pointer
Had a great hunt yesterday,we have had a young man and his wife down hunting with us this week.To explain the situation a little bit the young mans wife works for my wife and he is deaf I think they have been married 4 years,she acts as his ears while he is hunting.They have deer hunted on our farm for the last 2 years and he has taken some really nice bucks and is a yote killing machine.I really like this young man so much so that me my wife and our daughters took a class back two years ago to learn how to sign,things haven't worked out right for them to bear hunt with us until this year.We hunted private land the last couple of days and things came together yesterday and he got to take a nice 375lb bear.This will go down as one the best hunts I have ever been involved in.I decided along time ago that if he took a bear I would have it mounted for him or have a rug made at of it what ever they wanted,when I called the taxidermist I use last night I found out I was a little late as my wife had already called him. I hope this is the first of many hunts I have with this young man and his wife.

Last edited: