New Shotgun Rider

Jammer

Six Pointer
Picked up a new running buddy yesterday from a rescue. He’s a 7 month old GSP/Lab/Pit mix. I named him Bridger. My wife said the Christmas spirit moved her to say yes. She also decided to foster a 10 week old Dalmatian/Lab mix female named Brin.
46f95e535844304a14aa927d9f212739.jpg
99c7e57aa3c7eba3912bd13770aea5b9.jpg
fe39a34b91a2a6d50bbbc6aef109f998.jpg
db85444dae04ccd66f44dae46d71f7de.jpg
493348c64d02d0b37d89bf22facb30f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
Both are great looking Dogs and Bridger is a good name for the Pup...We can't do much foster care with Dogs in our house,,,,somehow they have a way of not leaving if they need a home once we get them..

hunter

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Good job getting one from a rescue and for fostering as well! I am sure it will make for a great Christmas for all involved!

Much like Firefly, fostering at my house becomes a lifetime commitment. :)

Jammer

Six Pointer
Both are great looking Dogs and Bridger is a good name for the Pup...We can't do much foster care with Dogs in our house,,,,somehow they have a way of not leaving if they need a home once we get them..

We are foster failures as well. There has never been an animal that leaves once it gets here. One of our friends has submitted an application to adopt Brin so we shall see. Of course my better half has already mentioned that the pup has a brother still at the rescue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Congrats on the new pups, and I'm betting that Brin has found a new home.......

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns

My wife and I cried half the afternoon yesterday, just sent our first foster dog down the road to her forever home. I keep thinking, "maybe she'll s#|+ on their bed and I'll get a call to pick her up." I don't know how people do it...