What are you listening to

DozerD

Six Pointer
Given the vast amounts of differing opinions on this forum, I’d like to know what artist y’all are digging now. It’s not a thread for the same old same old, but a thread for what’s new that you enjoy. I’m currently really enjoyin Leon bridges. I’ve always enjoyed original artist and find it hard to find new music that I like. Help me out!!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
New? Not too many bands that I like that haven't been around for a while. But they are still making records so new ones are cool by me. I am not aware of any new groups making good music. Sad year for music.

Still, we can look forward to a new 5 finger Death Punch, Avenged Sevenfold, and possibly Slipknot albums next year. Those 3 alone are enough to fill the void of all the crap the rest of 99% of people listen to and think it's good.

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Avatar Theory of a Deadmen Thrice. Korn. Just a few of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the day, but Ghost BC and Mastodon have had a heavy rotation lately. On the other end of the spectrum it’s been Sturgill Simpson, Hayes Carll, and Ryan Bingham.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
the band turned 40

big fan of them.........not to mention Levon Helm with the band..............I think some of his best work was Old Dirt Farmer

silverado9306

Button Buck
5FDP, Godsmack, Thrice, A7X, a new band that I'm really liking now is Greta Van Fleek and any of the older country stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
I also need to add In This Moment. Don't wanna leave Maria out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
Cannibal Corpse, Rotting Christ, Marduk, Exhumed, and Behemoth are all "new to me" bands I enjoy since 2017 started. I saw CC, Powertrip, and Gatecreeper in Jacksonville on 12/2 and it was awesome!!!

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Been waiting on Tool to put new music out for about 10 years

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

perfectroadglide

Ten Pointer
i

I dont care much for any music, but I do listen to the Rick and Bubba show out of Alabama on I heart radio 6 to 11 EST on 100.3 the river.

clrj3514

Eight Pointer
I love Sturgill Simpson, Eric Church, & Chris Stapleton's music. Saw Church live in May for the second time & Sturgill live in July for the first time.

Lately I can't get Sleeping on the Blacktop by Colter Wall out of my head.