lowery63

Four Pointer
Got my first ducks ever this am
bdaadd10b5d6c158e6650104923d86fc.jpg
984008fc20b352e15ff136c72911b764.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
You will always remember your first ducks, but seems your really attached to them the way your cradling them, are they dead? :)

valetroutfisherman

Ten Pointer
Awesome, those are pretty birds.
I'm still waiting to get my first wood ducks. Last year was my first year duck hunting and i shot mallards.
I couldnt wait till this years season started and my bank account has been less to to prove it.
A friend if mine told me that it would have been cheaper for my son-in-law to have bought me a crack rock. LOL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
Awesome, those are pretty birds.
I'm still waiting to get my first wood ducks. Last year was my first year duck hunting and i shot mallards.
I couldnt wait till this years season started and my bank account has been less to to prove it.
A friend if mine told me that it would have been cheaper for my son-in-law to have bought me a crack rock. LOL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hey I warned you! Hahaha and to the OP congratulations on your first birds as already stated it’s all down hill from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
And your first were some beautiful birds too. They're great on the grill, or great birds to mount!
Congratulations on your first ducks.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Another poor soul lost to the world of duck addiction.....there is no none cure.....just keep feeding it....