More Surgery for Son

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Back in Cornelius NC with my son. He had another shoulder surgery yesterday at 5 p.m. to correct a botched surgery on his shoulder as a result of being struck by that vehicle back in Jan 17. This is the third shoulder surgery and one knee surgery. Sure hope that this is the last one he will have to have and that they are finally getting him back to some sort of normalcy.

smith-n-stokes

Old Mossy Horns
Hope all goes well. Shoulder surgery is no picnic....My wife had it done last year.

Sent from wherever I was at the time...

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
Hope all goes well for him. Waiting on dates for my second round of it myself.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Thinking about you and him. Cornelius is not a bad place to spend time. Big Al's has some AWESOME chicken wings!!! Only need one arm to eat chicken wings!

jbaldwin

Six Pointer
Not been long over shoulder surgery. it is a rough ordeal. Year and half to get over it. In my prayers.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Hope the surgery was successful and recovery is short. The more they cut the more scar tissue develops and that in and of itself can cause problems over time, hope this isn't the case with your son.

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
I really appreciate everyons prayers and well wishes. He is doing really good but lots of pain. He was on Oxicodoon (sp?) for about 3 months after being struck by that vehicle BEFORE they ever got him in for the first surgery and in constant pain. He does not want to go down the Oxi road again, it helps with the pain but the withdrawal later is hell.

Thanks again for everyones prayers.