12-16

LR308

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Haven't seen a thing except crows eatting my corn. I have gone all season without pulling the trigger. It's doe time.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Aint that the truth! I'm sitting here thinking about all the doe and that one decent buck I let walk earlier this season.

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
In VA for late season opener... snow still on ground and cold!!

Saw a spike... he bedded for several hrs in the sunlight. Finally got up and left just before 11am when I originally planned to come out

Is it me or is 24 degrees in Dec colder than 24 in November ? Lol

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Up a tree in Craven county, never sat here before. Lots of tracks, as long as I can get a clear shot through all the brush I think I can get something today.

Slong

Four Pointer
Saw several feeding on the way to my stand in Guilford

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Nothing yet today, friend killed a spike about 730 this morning.

Sitting in the stand now ready for anything that looks like a deer or bear.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Back up a tree in Chatham County. Still sunny so I don’t expect to see anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I’m in later than I️ wanted but I️ didn’t bump anything that I️ know of. Surely wasn’t the sign I️ was hoping to see here over this corn but I️ know some are using I️t.

Saw some turkey tracks and also what I️ believe to be bobcat tracks. I’d be tickled to see any of those animals tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Back in the ground blind, nothing this morning.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
5d5683ec5ff0878e832d9d2cd503fefb.jpg

Last edited:

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Hunting with a couple of friends today in Moore, hoping to catch up with the big herd of does here.

<>< Fish

LR308

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Good luck <>< fish ! I'm hunting those same Moore Doe. If you dont see them, I'm hoping you send them my way.

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Everyone is outside with their pistols. Been hearing shooting since I got in at 3:45 and its only increased.

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Saw 2 does, couldn't get a shot through the brush. Several turkeys back here. And just now a woodcock almost flew into my head. Got about 10min left.

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
had three does feeding on the clover just out of reach, then it got dark and they came in ....and i had to go home and poop!

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Finally saw 4 deer..3 slicks and a young buck. I was wondering if the groundhogs were all having company for the winter.