Christmas

DubDove

Button Buck
Girlfriend complained I had no Christmas decorations up around my place. I present to you all, the Christmas tree...stand. And yes, those are shotgun shell lights
193da4602e70323eae6662b03b3f718a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Looks good but really needs a ratchet strap at the top to hold in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildmanSC

Spike
I hope you have carpet rather than hardwood floors. I can picture two big scratches, if the stand were to slip! Actually, it would be 4 scratches, 2 on the wall and 2 on the floor.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Now all you need to do is to convince 'em to walk through your living room ... :D

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
in jest i asked my wife if my latest euro could be used a tree topper this year.

She declared that given it's size it might just work. :) i am pretty sure there was an insult in there somewhere.

Dubdove that is very unique. Your girlfriend may or may not appreciate it but it is definitely different.

DubDove

Button Buck
The girlfriend thought it was hilarious. It's on carpet and secured, so it's all good

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Crappie_Hunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
My concern would be scent dispersion from the vent over your right shoulder. If that heat pump cuts on when he is walking by and he gets a wiff of ya it could be all over.... He would be in the kitchen and out the back door by the time you could get on him.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
... and he might even swipe a couple of your favorite beers from the fridge on the way out. I HATE IT when they do that!!

Huntandfish

Button Buck
The next picture should be of you in the stand with dinner and a beer watching tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
Jingle bells, shotgun shells rabbits all way...

Oh what fun it is to drive a brand new Chevrolet... Hey!!!

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
picture of the lighted deer with red lights for blood is just wrong.but a good one none the less, what we as deer hunters sometime picture in our minds.:rolleyes: