Shooting sticks for Ruger 41 mag pistol.

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I just carry a small folding saw in my vest and cut a forked stick to whatever length I need that sitting!!

Combat Diver

Eight Pointer
Made my own for my .41s (Ruger Blackhawk 6.5" and Marlin 1894S)

Take two 4'x 1.5"x .25" slats, lay both on top of each other and tape together. Drill 8-12ea 1/4" holes, starting 8" from top down. Insert winged bolt with washers. Add 45 degree angle on bottom so they dig into dirt. Adjust for shooting height.

CD

Last edited:

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
For ground blind hunting I use the same as CB but mine has pool noodle pads and in a tree I set the stand so local limbs are the rests or a bar built into the stand.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
I've been using a Primos Trigger Stick for blind hunting using both long guns and handguns. It has worked well for my hunting needs.

<>< Fish

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Made my own for my .41s (Ruger Blackhawk 6.5" and Marlin 1894S)

Take two 4'x 1.5"x .25" slats, lay both on top of each other and tape together. Drill 8-12ea 1/4" holes, starting 8" from top down. Insert winged bolt with washers. Add 45 degree angle on bottom so they dig into dirt. Adjust for shooting height.

CD

I like the sticks,,,,
and nice guns,,,,I love 41 mags,,,,,

Combat Diver

Eight Pointer
I like the sticks,,,,
and nice guns,,,,I love 41 mags,,,,,

Thanks, I also have a 4" Smith 58 and 14" TC Contender in .41. Do miss my Smith 657 Classic Hunter, lost that one when wife and I had some troubled times long ago.

CD

Last edited: